Welcome to the Lewis Group of Companies
Join the Lewis Group of Companies and become part of a winning team with a long history of successful development and management. Our dedication to service is the key to a successful and rewarding future. Our culture of excellence and camaraderie is what makes Lewis a wonderful place to grow your career.
View Lewis Careers
Apply for the Leasing Consultant Job:
Excellent opportunity for:
DRIVEN, MOTIVATED, SHARP, SKILLED AND WELL-SPOKEN SALES PEOPLE!
Previous sales experience required! College degree is a big plus! Are you seeking a full-time and local sales career that allows you normal daytime hours, provides a competitive salary, full benefits, continued training, and advancement opportunities?
If this is you, click here to apply.
The right maintenance candidates have skills in all aspects of general residential maintenance including:
- Strong all-around residential maintenance skills in the apartment industry
- Experience in carpentry, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, painting, and appliance (dishwashers, washers, stoves, etc) installation and repair
- HVAC Certification is a big plus!
- Making ready units for new occupancy
- Maintaining units of current residents
- Maintaining the leasing office and all recreation facilities
- A great customer service personality and work ethic
Click here to apply.
- Competitive hourly salary, full medical, dental, and vision benefits plan, 401k savings plan with company match, apartment discounts, paid holidays, vacation time, training, educational reimbursement, and more!
- Lewis Group of Companies is well recognized in the industry.
- 15 paid days off per year
- Full medical, dental, and vision plans
- 401k/Retirement savings plan with Lewis matching
- Employee discounts at local shopping centers
- Flu shot clinics
- Company paid and supplemental life insurance
- Multiple company events