Looking for a great new job?
Lewis Apartments is GROWING and we want to HIRE experienced On-Site Apartment Maintenance Stars for our apartment communities. On-site Maintenance positions open in Sacramento and Antelope! Maintenance Supervisor position open in Vacaville! All full-time! Great locations! Great training, benefits, bonuses, and team culture!
APPLY NOW FOR A LEWIS CAREER
Job Fair in Natomas, CA
Thursday, March 19, 2015, 1pm-3:30pm
Lewis Apartment Communities, a division of one of the largest real estate developers in the nation, is hosting a job fair and has immediate openings to join our apartment maintenance team!
WHEN: Monday, 3/19/15, 1pm – 3:30pm
- HOMECOMING at CREEKSIDE apartment community located in Natomas
- 4800 Kokomo Dr. Sacramento, CA 95835
- (From 5, take Del Paso exit, head East. Left on East Commerce, Right on New Market, the Homecoming Clubhouse will be just ahead)
- All positions are full-time and will require working weekends with days off during the week.
THE APARTMENT MAINTENANCE JOB:
- We are seeking experienced residential Maintenance Techs with strong all-around residential maintenance skills in the apartment industry.
- Experience in carpentry, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, painting, and appliance (dishwashers, washers, stoves, etc.) installation and repair.
- HVAC certification is a big plus!
- Making ready units for new occupancy
- Maintaining units of current residence
- Maintaining the leasing office and all recreation facilities
- A great customer service personality and work ethic
NOTE: Living on-site is required for the Sacramento and Antelope positions. Positions require reliable transportation and a valid drivers license. Previous apartment maintenance experience is required.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Candidates should bring their resume, dress nice, and be prepared to fill out an application and have a short, cursory interview with a Lewis Careers representative.
HOW TO PREPARE for THE JOB FAIR?
Here are a few resources that will help you be successful at a Lewis Careers Job Fair:
The Benefits of a Lewis Career:
- The opportunity to join a name-recognized, growing company with a strong history, a broad future, and a promote-from-within company culture.
- Join the Lewis Group of Companies and you will be an important part of a winning team with a long history of successful apartment development and property management.
- A competitive hourly salary
- Full medical and dental benefits plan
- 401k with company match
- Apartment discounts
- Paid holidays
- Vacation time
- Educational reimbursement
- Continued training
- Daytime hours
- Advancement opportunities and much more!
APPLY NOW FOR A LEWIS CAREER
For more company information, please visit www.lewiscareers.com
David Draper is the Director of Talent Acquisition for the Lewis Group of Companies. David is proud to be a part of a successful, stable, and winning team dedicated to its projects, its people and its community. Follow David on Twitter @LewisRecruits.