Job Fair In Sacramento for Leasing Manager, Night Service Manager, and Groundskeepers!
Friday, Dec. 4, 2015 10am – 1:00pm
OPEN INTERVIEW DAY!
*Multiple Leasing Consultant positions (Upscale Sales/Customer Service experience required)
Lewis Apartment Communities is growing & having a JOB FAIR in SACRAMENTO!
Lewis Apartment Communities, a division of one of the largest real estate developers in the nation, is hosting a job fair in Sacramento and has immediate openings to join our apartment property management team!
- Fri, 12/4/15, 10am-1pm
- HOMECOMING AT CREEKSIDE apartment community located in Sacramento.
- 4800 Kokomo Drive, Sacramento, CA, 95835
[title size=”2″]The Job[/title]
- GROUNDSKEEPERS: Hiring full-time Groundskeepers/Housekeepers for our large, beautiful apartment communities in the Sacramento and Roseville area. Our best Porters and Housekeepers provide overall property and clubhouse cleaning, custodial duties, and most importantly a personable, customer-service enthusiasm.
- NIGHT SERVICE MANAGER: Hiring Night Service Managers for our large, beautiful apartment communities in the Sacramento, Roseville, and Vacaville areas. They provide supervision of large apartment communities by enforcing rules and regulations in a positive, proactive manner. Parking enforcement, property patrols, minor maintenance repairs, and an overall “customer service-first approach” will be just part of these positions’ responsibilities. Our best Night Service Managers have prior security/ military experience!
- LEASING MANAGER: Hiring a Leasing Manager for our large, beautiful apartment community in Natomas. This position will provide energetic customer service, staff management, and sales know-how among the Lewis team of leasing professionals. The right candidate will be the first step in providing the best in customer service to potential residents. Responsibilities would include effective and consistent leasing/sales presentations and procedures, property marketing, prospect marketing, guest follow-ups, appointment schedules, managing contact lists, etc. The Leasing Manager position will also assist in the training process of Leasing Consultants and other employees on an initial and on-going basis. Professionalism and personality are key to joining our expanding team of property management professionals. Previous experience in a retail, sales, or marketing environment is a plus!
- MORE DETAILS ON ALL JOBS: Weekend work is required, days off are during the week. Previous experience in upscale sales/service environments is highly preferred. A college degree is also a big plus!
[title size=”2″]What to Expect[/title]
- Candidates should bring their resume and be prepared to fill out an application and have a short, cursory interview with a Lewis Careers representative.
- Dress professionally.
[title size=”2″]HOW TO PREPARE for THE JOB FAIR?[/title]
Here are a few resources that will help you be successful at a Lewis Careers Job Fair:
[title size=”2″]LEWIS CAREERS OFFER:[/title]
Strong Job Training
I’ve worked my way from a Leasing Consultant to supervising Lewis Apartments’ newest luxury property. I value the promotions, mentors, and friends I’ve made along the way. [/one_third]
[title size=”2″]The Benefits of a Lewis Career[/title]
- The opportunity to join a name-recognized, growing company with a strong history, a broad future, and a promote-from-within company culture.
- Join the Lewis Group of Companies and you will be an important part of a winning team with a long history of successful apartment development and property management.
- A competitive hourly salary
- Full medical and dental benefits plan
- 401k with company match
- Apartment discounts
- Paid holidays
- Vacation time
- Educational reimbursement
- Continued training
- Daytime hours
- Advancement opportunities and much more!
And FOLLOW us on Twitter & Instagram!
For more company information, please visit www.lewiscareers.com