Job Fair In Rancho Cucamonga for APARTMENT SALES and LEASING positions!
Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2015 10:30am – 12:00pm
OPEN INTERVIEW DAY!
*Multiple Leasing Consultant positions (Upscale Sales/Customer Service experience required)
Lewis Apartment Communities is growing & having a JOB FAIR in RANCHO CUCAMONGA!
Lewis Apartment Communities, a division of one of the largest real estate developers in the nation, is hosting a job fair in Rancho Cucamonga and has immediate openings to join our apartment property management sales team!
- Wed, 12/2/15, 10:30am-12pm
- HOMECOMING AT TERRA VISTA apartment community located in Rancho Cucamonga
- 11660 Church St. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
- (From 15, take Foothill Blvd exit, head West. Right on Milliken, Right on Church. Homecoming clubhouse will be just ahead on Left.)
- We are seeking POLISHED & PERSONABLE SALES-PEOPLE
- Multiple Leasing Consultant positions (Upscale Sales/Customer Service experience required)
- We are seeking polished, engaging and energetic candidates with significant SALES experience and a commitment to apply their very best in a high-energy, upscale environment that rewards your efforts.
- All positions are full-time and will require working weekends with days off during the week.
- You will be the main point of sales for people, families, and individuals who are looking for their next home, their next beautiful APARTMENT community to live in. You will be trained at one of our large communities, working with a great team of sales stars and property managers to showcase our sales and marketing methods to LEASE apartments, and give superior customer service to potential and current residents of our apartment communities.
- THE JOB IS FULL TIME, 40 hours per week, 9am-6pm, and pays $13/hour with ADDITIONAL excellent SALES COMMISSION on apartment leases, helping to make your pay go up and up – $$$$. Annual salary range potential is upper $30k, to mid-40ks and more.
- THE ATTITUDE WE WANT: Our BEST people have an outgoing, SALES-driven personality and a mature team attitude. In-person and phone communication skills should be GREAT. Basic computer skills will be top-notch (MS Word, Outlook, etc). You will want to listen, learn, sell and GROW your skills.
- Previous experience in upscale sales environments is highly preferred. A college degree is also a big plus!
What to Expect
- Candidates should bring their resume and be prepared to fill out an application and have a short, cursory interview with a Lewis Careers representative.
- Dress professionally.
HOW TO PREPARE for THE JOB FAIR?
Here are a few resources that will help you be successful at a Lewis Careers Job Fair:
LEWIS CAREERS OFFER:
We have phenomenal places to work, great relationships, and great mentors. There are fantastic opportunities along the way and I definitely recommend it.
Strong Job Training
The Lewis Group of Companies took me under their wing and gave me an opportunity for a strong, growing career.
I’ve worked my way from a Leasing Consultant to supervising Lewis Apartments’ newest luxury property. I value the promotions, mentors, and friends I’ve made along the way.
The Benefits of a Lewis Career
- The opportunity to join a name-recognized, growing company with a strong history, a broad future, and a promote-from-within company culture.
- Join the Lewis Group of Companies and you will be an important part of a winning team with a long history of successful apartment development and property management.
- A competitive hourly salary
- Full medical and dental benefits plan
- 401k with company match
- Apartment discounts
- Paid holidays
- Vacation time
- Educational reimbursement
- Continued training
- Daytime hours
- Advancement opportunities and much more!
And FOLLOW us on Twitter & Instagram!
For more company information, please visit www.lewiscareers.com
David Draper is the Director of Talent Acquisition for the Lewis Group of Companies. David is proud to be a part of a successful, stable, and winning team dedicated to its projects, its people and its community. Follow David on Twitter @LewisRecruits.