Join our Family!
LEWIS APARTMENT COMMUNITIES
APARTMENT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS – INSTANT INTERVIEW DAY 4/21/22
Visit Lewis and meet our Hiring team at Homecoming Creekside in Natomas!
WHEN: Come by anytime! Thurs 4/21/22 – 10am – 3pm
WHERE: Homecoming at Creekside – 4800 Kokomo Dr, Natomas, CA 95835
HIRING – Multiple positions open for Apartment Maintenance Technicians at this community. Lewis Apartment Communities, a division of one of the largest privately owned Real Estate developers and Property Managers in the nation, currently seeks great candidates for full-time careers at Homecoming Creekside, a beautiful 626 unit apartment community located in Natomas, CA.
Join the Lewis family as our next residential maintenance star: You are an experienced and handy professional who prides yourself in being the face of customer service. You help maintain a safe and beautiful environment for Lewis residents, guests and employees, lending your hands-on skills in all aspects of general residential maintenance, including:
- Basic carpentry, electrical trouble-shooting, plumbing, painting, HVAC work and appliance (dishwashers, washers, stoves, etc) installation and repair
- Making apartment units ready for new occupancy
- Maintaining units of current residents
- Maintaining the leasing office and all recreation facilities
- And of course, a great customer service personality and work ethic
Please note: In California, your new career requires a valid driver’s license to operate electric carts around the community. Living within 35 minutes of your community is required.
YOUR REWARDS: In addition to a competitive hourly wage of $22+/hour, Lewis Maintenance Technicians earn:
- Annual bonus potential and annual salary reviews for raises
- A $100/month cell-phone reimbursement
- All uniforms are provided, including over $250 in tools to do your job
- In-house maintenance training classes by the best training team in the industry
- A variety of medical/dental benefit plans, 401k savings plan with company match, insurance, advancement opportunities, on-site housing and much more
Grow with the Lewis family: This is your opportunity to join a name-recognized, growing company with a strong history, a broad future, and a promote-from-within company culture. Join the Lewis Group of Companies and you will be an important part of our winning team with a long history of successful apartment development and property management.
Lewis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we pride ourselves on recruiting, employing, training, compensating and promoting regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.