Join our Family!
LEWIS APARTMENT COMMUNITIES
APARTMENT LEASING CONSULTANTS – INTERVIEW DAY 6/16/22
Visit Lewis and meet our Hiring team at Homecoming at The Resort!
WHEN: Come by anytime! Thurs 6/16/22 – 10am – 12pm & 2pm – 4pm
WHERE: Homecoming at The Resort – 9350 The Resort PKWY, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
HIRING – Apartment Leasing Consultants. Multiple local Careers open Full-time, $20-21/hour plus Commission, Benefits & More!
Multiple positions open for Apartment Leasing Consultants at this community. Lewis Apartment Communities, a division of one of the largest privately-owned Real Estate developers and Property Managers in the nation, is looking for professional, personable sales superstars for the important full-time career of Leasing Consultant, with LOCAL positions located in Rancho Cucamonga and Chino, Ca.
Join the Lewis family as our next leasing consultant star: You are an experienced professional and want to develop your sales skills. You want to help people, be rewarded, and grow. If this is you, Lewis has your next career move.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You will apply top sales methods and superior service to potential and current residents of our upscale apartment communities.
- You will meet sales goals, leasing ratios and milestones in customer service and resident satisfaction, throughout the sales process.
- You will work directly with your team of motivated & supportive Lewis managers and associates in multiple departments like Marketing, Training, Accounting and Operations.
WHY YOU WILL DO IT:
- Rewards: Lewis develops communities. Communities where you, your friends and your family live. You will represent those communities and Lewis will reward you for your efforts with competitive pay, bonuses and opportunities for your growth and development.
- Support: It’s up to you, but we give you the tools and training to do the job. We have your back.
- Recognition: You are the biggest reason people rent with Lewis and we recognize that, honoring our sales team with strong commissions, regular bonuses, team events and annual awards.
EXPERIENCE THAT MATCHES:
- Our best Leasing stars are driven, polished and engaging sales professionals with great attitudes.
- Having 1-3 years of experience in an upscale Sales environment will really prepare you for your new role at Lewis.
- Integrity, honesty and teamwork. These are the values of Lewis. Bring them with you.
- Weekends are the busiest days when most leases happen, so working Saturday & Sunday is required. Your consecutive days-off will be during the week.
YOUR SALARY & BENEFITS:
Lewis Leasing Consultants start at $20-$21/hour PLUS bi-weekly sales commissions and annual bonus potential. On day one, you are eligible for Lewis Apartment discounts, paid holidays, vacation time, continued training & more. After 60 days, you’re invited to join a variety of Lewis medical and dental benefits plans. After one year, you can join the Lewis 401K savings plan with company match.
OTHER PERKS FOR YOU: $500 new hire sign-on bonus! Also, a $650 allowance for you to purchase stylish work attire with $450 each subsequent year, annual bonus and pay raise eligibility every year, quarterly sales bonuses, a variety of medical and dental benefits plans, a 401K savings plan with company match, apartment discounts, paid holidays, vacation time, continued training, advancement potential and much more.
We Hope to Meet you! Thursday 6/16/22 – 10am-12pm & 2pm-4pm – Come by Anytime!
WHY JOIN US?
Lewis is a nationally-awarded and recognized, growing company with a strong history, a broad future, and a strong promote-from-within culture. We have the best training in the property management industry, preparing you to be a valued part of our success and growing your career.
More on this Career: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oQqYjfwh&s=Active_Building
Grow with the Lewis family: This is your opportunity to join a name-recognized, growing company with a strong history, a broad future, and a promote-from-within company culture. Join the Lewis Group of Companies and you will be an important part of our winning team with a long history of successful apartment development and property management.
Lewis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we pride ourselves on recruiting, employing, training, compensating and promoting regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.